Wingin' It!, Episode 55: RVers Are Awesome!
There are a lot of things we love about RV life. We love spending time in nature. We love road trip travels. We love exploring new places. We love that our house is always with us, where ever we go. But, perhaps our favorite thing about RV life is people. The people we meet in the campgrounds and RV parks are amazing folks. We love sharing stories and learning about new places to add to our travel map.
So, today's Wingin' It! is dedicated to all of the amazing folks we've met and those that we hope to cross paths with in the future. RVers ROCK y'all!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Amazing Folks We've Met Through RVing
- Eric and Laurel from Oregon (AKA Raven and Chickadee)
- Scott and Deb from Minnesota
- Dave and Lorrie (fellow Texans!)
- Mike and Robin from Michigan
- Bob Tiffin from Alabama (owner of Tiffin Motorhomes)
- Joe and Kait from California (AKA We're The Russos)
- Charles and Denise from North Carolina
- Dave and Susan from Colorado
- Alec and Cindy from South Carolina